tumbler ridge crown land

Tumbler Ridge has a great deal of Crown land (provincially owned) within its District. If there isn’t suitable or sufficient land available from the municipality or private sector, Crown land could be the solution.

All inquiries should be directed to the Integrated Land Management Bureau in Fort St. John at 250-787-3433.

For general information about Crown Land; its uses, policies and procedures, application information and more, click below.